QUICKFIRE. HANS RUSSEL CRUZ (LONGBOARDER)

Mr. Hans Cruz is my only reason to put longboard here. 
this guy defines chill and progression on a longboard, just one year of skating
he is no doubt a great skater. read this interview, and get motivated,

1. How did you get into lonagboarding?
I can say I started longboarding from peer pressure. my friends back in highschool got into it and so I did too. I also started watching videos in youtube, I remeber the first one that got me hooked, it was a video called "funky" by Gerard Cancio. when I saw that, I was like "hey, this looks easy!." pero when I first got the board, I found out I was mistaken. 




2. Tell us about your setup.   
Im riding on the Loaded Dervish Flex 2, O'Tangs Durian 83a wheels, Paris Colton signature trucks, and Bones reds bearings 

 3. Inspirations. 
well mostly I get inspired by videos from the Loaded Channel in youtube. Videos made by Gerard Cancio, Adam Colton, Adam Stokowski, James Kelly etc. 


4. Tricks. 
Ive been skating for 10 months now and I remember the first trick I learned was cross stepping then after a week, i tried doing the peter pan, then shuv its and so on. I dont know what the others are called anymore but I can do them, whatever they are. :)) I can say my one my favorite tricks i can do is the 360 boneless.sometimes I could pull off G-turns and old school kickflips too. but right now I'm working on big spin. 

5. Top 5 Music Artists. 
 Passion Pit 
 Phoenix 
 Whitest Boy Alive 
 Miike Snow
 The Kooks

6. 5 things you do off the board. 
Playing Call of Duty with my buds!
 Working on my car
 playing football
 hanging out with my girl
 watching shit in youtube

7. Shoutouts.
shout outs to Ken Yama and Gio Ramon for the awesome pics and videos from last night. :))