SPOTTED: Kim Francisco of SoleCity (TOP 10 kicks)

So few days back I was thinkin' who to interview next, So I've decided why to make a list of dope kicks they rock, and of course SoleCity first comes in to my mind! So here's Kim Francisco the man behind SoleCity since 2007. With that kind of Time in just for kicks who can you ask for a dope list about kicks?

Enjoy.


1. Nike dunk sb low supreme black cements – Inspired by the black cement 3’s this instantly became a classic released at limited quantities. Simple colorway and im a sucker for those.  Also got em for a steak price. Paid half of its value as of today.



2. Medicom 1 – 1st collab between medicom a Japanese toy company and nike sb to get this pair you needed to be a member of medicoms website and that didn’t guarantee that youd get a pair. Out of the 5 collabs these are the best.



3. Nike Pro B dunk low Lightnings – Before the nike sb era these were the joints skaters were rocking same as the dunk sb’s they had a thick tongue that everyone started to love. Simple colorway always kills it




4. Nike sb dunk low skate or die – Released with inspiration to the 1980’s skateboard game this shoe initially started my bussiness of selling shoes. That’s why I put a high value on em since they helped me achieve what I have now SOLECITY. 



5. Nike sb dunk high U2 (bloody Sunday) – I am a fan of U2 and this was the very 1st sb I purchased when it released I was able to get a good friend pick em up at boston. These are also part of a premium collection the box is a white sb box and if im not mistaken I think these are the only white box sbs. Suede, leather and velvet sexy!



6. Nike sb dunk low purple avengers – Part of the bankers pack nike also released some polos, shirts and caps to go with this pair. I like the purple one more than the blue one since purple and black is a really good simple combo. This was also the 1st pair I bought in ebay and the 1st pair I really had to save money up for.





7.Nike sb dunk high IOWA – Part of college series nike did way back in 2005 the suede and leather go hand in hand. I couldn’t get he WU TANG joints so I got these. BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW. Instant classic.




8. nike sb dunk low true red – one of the best ever silver box releases for me since they are sooo clean red and black you cant go wrong with that and I got mine at PHP 7500 only haha STEAL!




9. Nike dunk sb tiffany – Prolly one of the most recognized sbs of all time  Nick Tershay of Diamond this became a instant classic hitting 400-600$ as to date the clean and simple colorway will always make it a classic. And I believe every collector of sbs should have one




10. nike dunk sb heineken – I love the beer hence I got the shoes to match em with easily one of the most sought after dunks ever clean colorway and what makes it intriguing is that its not a collab between the 2 companies. Instant classic











RED WORDS BY KIM FRANCISCO

BLUE WORDS BY KEN YAMAGUCHI

PHOTOS FROM GOOGLE